Dec 19, 2022
It’s our final episode of
the Creative Shop Talk Podcast for 2022!
At the beginning of my
mastermind group sessions, members share quick wins, insights,
lessons and struggles. It really makes us take the time to
acknowledge what’s truly going on in our businesses.
Wins - what are
you currently celebrating?
Insights - what
have you observed lately?
Lessons - what
have you learned?
what areas within your business need the most help?
So, in today’s episode of
Creative Shop Talk, I’m getting personal and sharing
my wins, insights, lessons, and
- I’m excited to say that I’ve gone back into
coaching with my coaches. I invested heavily in hiring coaching
with real determination of what I want.
- All of your wins are my wins as well. Hearing from so many
of you this past year and all of the success you’ve had is a big
win for me as well as working with all of my amazing retailer
- The Creative Shop Talk Podcast downloads are
going up substantially every week.
- I got out of my comfort zone and attended a
conference for Canadian exporters.
- My husband and I bought an RV and took a
month-long trip to Newfoundland, Canada.
- I have been very attentive to my
- I faced another fear and invited Jo Packham be
a guest on the podcast which in turn, provided many other
opportunities to work with Jo. In 2023, I will be writing a
business column inside her magazine, What
- Lastly, I have a crystal clear vision and plan
- We don’t have to be cookie cutter. We all need
business foundations, but how we create those systems and
foundations is going to be different than anyone else. There are
many ways to run your business.
- We need to be intentional about who we surround
ourselves with. Be super selective and find your true
- Don’t play small. There’s zero growth in our
- Investing in coaching, teams, business growth,
and myself has been huge for me and I see it huge for others as
well this past year.
- Raise the bar when it comes to things like tech
skills, and what I can do.
- I am more comfortable with moving to the next
- I need to remind myself that I am capable and a
strong decision maker.
- My wildly most important goals - I have my 3
big focus goals set.
Struggles over the past year
- I have too many ideas. I need to corral all of
my ideas and make strong decisions on what I can
- Imposter Syndrome. It was in my head this year
that everyone else had it together and was bigger and better. I
need to remind myself that I am not for everybody and that’s
- Impatience. I am impatient with my website
updates, learning, making my team really cohesive, etc.
I am so excited for what’s
coming in retail in 2023 - my clients, the podcast, and the ripple
effect it all creates!
My Retail Made Simple
course is OPEN and if you
decide to purchase through December, you’ll get an amazing BONUS
offer. A personal shop audit from me!
Jump in and say YES to a successful
Full show notes https://wendybatten.com/138-2/