Apr 18, 2022
When is the last time you
thought about your signage? Your signage can do SO much more than just
inform about pricing. Think of your signage as:
Your Silent Salesperson.
In this episode, we are
discussing actionable steps, strategies, and tips on how to use
your signage properly.
- Use simple font
- Help customers find “hidden gems” - ex: Staff favorites. Stick to your brand and
make signage that helps your customers make decisions.
- Location -
place signage on products, on the mat at the front door, etc. Ask a
question or mention events and workshops. Allow your signs to do
the work for you!
- Outdoor Signage - Does it say who you are and what you do? Be
- CTA - include
a Call to Action wherever you can.
The “Don’t” List:
- Only have SALES signs - don’t become the discount store.
- Dismiss the Quality - Make sure the sign reflects the quality of
- Location - place signage too high (have it at eye
Full show notes at https://wendybatten.com/episode-103/