Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Creative Shop Talk with Wendy Batten

Sep 5, 2022

Show Notes 


Today we are talking with my former right-hand woman, unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant - Emily Reagan. As a military spouse, Emily was moving a lot and trying to find a career that could move with her. For the past 13 years, she has been freelancing with mainly creatives, helping them with their Pinterest accounts and digital marketing strategies.


Now, Emily is helping other people build their unicorn Virtual Assistant businesses and helping them become well-rounded, multi-passionate freelancers who act as that unicorn that can do it all. From digital marketing, administrative tasks, social media, etc. - Emily helps upcoming VA’s with the ins and outs of what they need to start their business.


Wondering how your business can benefit from some extra help?
Emily dives into the various types of VA’s that are out there, what they do, and how they can help you and your brick and mortar business! Remember, just because you can do it, doesn’t mean you should be doing it. She also shares how you can get training for your own team to support you more. 


The whole goal is for you to be working 20% in your business, on the things only you can do that are true moneymakers and hiring out the other 80% to people who can help you do the work. - Emily Reagan

Full show notes here